Back in 2014, I was interviewed by South Florida Luxury Guide, an online digital magazine for luxury cars, jewelry stores, homes, hotels, and other luxury products, about how I got my start in the music business and began building home studios and theaters for celebrity clients such as Bryan Adams, The Stones, and Rascal Flatts.
We also explored my “favorites,” from vacations spots to movies to places to eat in Miami. Check them out below...
- Miami restaurant? Joe’s Stone Crab
- Miami bar? The Forge (I almost never go to bars)
- Cocktail? I don’t drink much, so water or a good coffee
- Place to shop in Miami? Bal Harbour Shops
- Place to watch a show in Miami? Fillmore
- Band or musician? Led Zeppelin
- Song to play? Angels by Robbie Williams
- Phrase/Quote? Never, ever, ever give up
- Movie? Forrest Gump
- Vacation spot? The Keys
- Splurge? Pizza
- Way to spend a night off? Movie or Heat game
Finally, we discussed how to stay ahead of the curve in high-end luxury home technology, as well as my first book that I had recently published at the time, Clint Eastwood Icon: The Essential Film Art Collection.
Thank you South Florida Luxury Guide for the interview. Click here to read the full story.